Who We Are
My Quick Startup is a results-driven web design and online marketing company that works closely with you to expand your presence on the Internet. We treat your business like our business, and make it our number one priority to create lasting attention to your product or service. Our main goal for you is online success, whether you’re an already established business or a new start up.
My Quick Startup is a small business located in the Bay Ridge area of Brooklyn, New York. We officially launched in December of 2012.
Why Choose Us
● You will receive more attention and care from us. We develop personal relationships with our clients and we make sure they are happy at all times. We guarantee results.
● You will experience a quick response time – just email or call us directly. No support tickets. No waiting on hold for an hour.
● We are HONEST every step of the way. We won’t use website or programming jargon to try to confuse you and keep you out of the loop. We also won’t exaggerate the time needed to perform any maintenance or overcharge you for anything.
Search Engine Optimization
94% of consumers and businesses search the Internet before buying a product or service. They submit their keywords for search and get a list of relevant websites in return. People tend to visit websites at the top of these lists because they appear to be more relevant to their search. If your website is not at the top, you’ll never reach these potential customers. Search Engine Optimization or SEO for short is the process of helping your website rank higher than other sites in response to certain keywords people type. When your website starts getting higher rankings in these search results, more people find your site. More people finding your site means more website visitors and more website visitors means more sales. To rank higher, your website must have all of the ingredients that search engines look for. These ingredients include proper code, text, content, social signals and links from other websites which must be continuously updated on a monthly basis to stay ahead of your competitors.
Marketing Summary Plan
Our strategy will incorporate the use of (Search Engine Optimization) with the following goals in mind:
❖ Increase online exposure with search engine results while emphasizing on local areas.
❖ Increase the amount of website visits and increase position of keyword rankings on google for industry related searches.
❖ Provide analytics, feedback, and consultation on results month to month.
1) On-Site Optimization
a. Appropriate page titles, header tags, meta tags, alt tags, and keywords optimization on all pages.
c. Schema and Links to Google+ Page added for Local SEO Optimization
d. XML Sitemap, Robots.Txt file, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools
2) White-Hat Link Building
a. Article Submissions
b. Web 2.0 Properties
c. Blog Posts
d. Press Releases
e. High PR Blog Comments
f. Tier 2 and Tier 3 links built to the above Tier 1 links (a – e).
You will receive a report after we rank you on the first page which will show the following:
1) Traffic Monitoring – See how many new visits to the website you received from this campaign since we began.
a. Percentage of new visitors VS old visitors.
b. How these visitors found your website.
c. Which pages they frequented on your website.
d. How long they stayed on your website.
e. Where the drop off point was (the page/section that the user exited the website) – this means that particular section needs to be worked on so as to not lose their interest.
f. Where the website visitors are located.
2) Conversion Tracking – We will show you exactly how many people contacted you as a result of visiting your website by keeping track of the times the contact form is filled out. Tracking is optional but recommended so you can see exactly what you are getting with the campaign.
Please fill out the form below & check the box if you agree to all of the terms listed above. If you would like to request any revisions or have any feedback please contact us directly.